Following is a list of procedures performed in the Haemodynamics service and catheter interventions of the HAC
A) DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION
1) Neck Vessels and Cerebral Arteriography (includes parenchymal and venous phase).
2) Arteriography of supra-aortic vessels.
3) Upper-extremity arteriography.
4) Thoracic aortogram.
5) Cinecoronariography with left ventriculogram.
6) Right heart catheterization (pressures) with or without pulmonary arteriography with or without oximetry.
7) Arteriography of intercostal vessels and intercostobronchic trunk.
8) Splanchnic arteriography and abdominal aortogram.
9) Lower-extremity arteriography and abdominal aortogram.
10) Arteriography of hypogastric branches and abdominal aortogram.
11) Abdominal aortogram.
Venous System Valuation
13) Upper and / or lower cavography.
15) Phlebography of upper limbs.
16) Phlebography of lower limbs.
17) Endomyocardial biopsy.
B) THERAPEUTICS (Scheduled and emergency 24 hours a day - 365 days a year)
17) Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty of neck vessels (*), upper limbs, lower limbs, coronary or splanchnic. Arterial or venous territories.
18) IAC Closure (Inter-auricular Communication), IVC (Interventricular Communication), FOP (Foramen Ovale Permeable), Endovascular Closure of Permeable Arterial Ductus, Fenestration in Complex Congenital Heart Disease, Left Atrial Outerjunction Occlusion.
19) Endovascular treatment of thoracic or abdominal aortic aneurysm, desiccant, aortic ulcer, aortic haematoma.
20) Percutaneous aortic valve replacement.
21) Balloon Valvuloplasty.
22) Prevention of severe obstetric haemorrhage in placental accreta.
23) Endovascular Therapy of cerebral aneurysms.
24) Peripheral vascular embolization.
25) Transient pacemaker, Swan Ganz catheter and intravascular ventricular assist with counterpulsation balloon.
26) Evaluation of patients pre and post cardiac catheterization.