The Clinical Laboratory began operations in January 2005. It provides service to hospitalized patients at this Institution and outpatient clinic performing routine and highly complex analysis.
• To produce reliable and timely clinical analysis
• To provide a warm and friendly human treatment, respecting patient privacy.
• To improve the quality of patient care day to day.
• To achieve the closest approach between the healthcare team and the biochemist.
• To have trained personnel committed to the assigned tasks.
• To comply with regulations related to the environment.
• To use efficiently the resources provided by the hospital.
Benefits of the Clinical Laboratory Service:
- CLINICAL CHEMISTRY
- TUMOR MARKERS
- CARDIAC MARKERS
- HAEMATOLOGY AND HEMOSTASIS
- THERAPEUTIC DRUGS
- INTERNAL MEDIUM
- BONE MARKERS
- URINE ANALYSIS