The Otorhinolaryngology Service of the HAC began operations at the end of 2007, from that time to the present, provides outpatient and inpatient services to patients with pathologies of low, medium and high complexity, refferred from other public and private healthcare centers of the provincial health network.
It has an interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary conception as benefit model for Formosa.
OUTPATIENT BENEFITS AND REFERRALS:
Referrals with professionals of the service includes:
• Consultation and specialized medical report
• Otoscopic, otomicroscopic and Video-otoscopy examination
• Throat swab culture
• Anterior rhinoscopy
Fundamental support benefits provided by other sections:
• Diagnostic endoscopy (performed by the Otorhinolaryngology, Phonoaudiology and Pulmonology Service).
• Computed tomography (in charge of the Diagnostic Imaging Service).
• Radiological studies (in charge of the Diagnostic Imaging Service).
• Videoendoscopy of swallowing (in charge of the Diagnostic Imaging Service).
• Endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (Otorhinolaryngology, Phonoaudiology and Pulmonology Service).
• Voice laboratory.
• Audiological Studies:
• Pure tone audiometry
• Auditory evoked potentials (neurophysiology)
• Tests of facial nerve function (neurophysiology).
• Hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- DR SANCHEZ NEGRETTE JORGE LUIS - MP:1972 MP: 4504
- DR RATINOFF ADRIAN CLAUDIO - MN:57414 MP:28246
- DR LEIVA SANDRA MERCEDES - MP:2352 MN:106721