The need to form a service that allows the integrated management of the disease, which is made up of professionals from different disciplines who offer comprehensive treatment options of the disease and its complications
To constitute a reference center in diabetes and hyperbaric medicine at local, regional, national and international level.
To integrate high technology and human capacity to solve the most complex health care problems within the pathology and other clinical entities.
This service is comprised of the following areas:
*Standard Medical Treatment,
• To provide multidisciplinary healthcare that offers a wide range of high complex treatment for different conditions of diabetic patients.
• To become the largest regional, national, and international Referral Centre for Diabetes.
• Our priority is to achieve and maintain a steady growth in the field of clinical research, particularly in regard to Stem Cell Therapy.
• To be a national and international referral centre in this innovative and promising stem cell therapy; it has already begun implementing a protocol of autologous stem cell transplant in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
• To continue working through the joint efforts of the multidisciplinary team, allowing an integrated approach to the management of disease.
• To improve the quality of patient care in order to provide the best treatment options as directed.
• Early detection and management of associated cardiovascular risk factors.
• To improve the quality of life for patients: to instruct and educate the patient about how to control the disease; to facilitate the implementation of prevention strategies, diagnosis, treatment of the disease and associated cardiovascular factors through providing knowledge and developing programmes, thus reducing development and progression of chronic complications.
• To promote and implement new treatment techniques and offer the patient the possibility of performing the best treatment according to the criteria (conventional treatment, stem cell transplantation or hyperbaric oxygen therapy, metabolic surgery).
• To continue training the professional healthcare team of the area .
•To prevent lower limb amputations
•To prevent blindness from diabetes
•To prevent diabetic nephropathy
•To resolve trauma disorders i.e., diabetic foot, chronic refractory osteomyelitis, septic necrosis of the hip.